Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition to US Gov't to help prohibit Dog Meat Industry
I agree with you. Even the USA can't influence and pressure enough to change things even if they want to. I think the change will come from within the countries that eat dog. Their own people will reject it.
That is the only change that will work in the end. We just need to be supportive of their efforts.

I wish there was some way to bring more of the rescued dogs out of the country to safer places. Then they could concentrate on the dogs still in danger. Once a dog is actually rescued it should be possible to pass it on to people elsewhere. That is what we can do. The American government could arrange to airlift dogs to places where they could get homes. Of course there are dogs in need in the USA already, but sometimes that is a matter of moving them to places where there are homes. In Toronto we are taking Chihuahuas from Los Angeles and finding them homes. We bring a number of dogs in to our shelters and find them homes. I wish we could do an airlift from China and Korea.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petition to US Gov't to help prohibit Dog Meat Industry - by Catherine - 07-24-2015, 02:03 PM