Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Tobi
[Image: t3301.gif]

I understand that it is our dear Tobi's Birthday.
I think I can speak for everyone when I wish you all the best from Animal Lovers Web Forum.

[Image: t3304.gif][Image: t3332.gif][Image: t3335.gif][Image: t3339.gif]

I hope you have a wonderful day.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Happy birthday Tobi!
Dearest colleague, we all wish you a very happy birthday. May this day be the first of many, many more years full of joy, peace, happiness, success and good health!

birthday-dancer.gif :happy-birthday-flashing blowing out candle
Thank you so much everyone! (I forgot it was my birthday....until I saw Catherine's plane going over this morning with a long red banner which said "Happy Birthday" on it....) Big Grin haha....a slice of birthday cake for the pilot who must have flown all night!
er....not. No birthday cake Sad...except the amazing cyber-cake with the wish-candle which LPC sent me! YUM...that looks like raspberry or strawberry cake. I can imagine it vividly. I just 'ate' a piece. Thank you muchly.)
I hope you enjoyed your day. If you don't have cake you could have a pancake or a fish cake. There are lots of kinds of cake.
I think I like cupcakes best. Just enough to enjoy, but not a whole pile of leftovers.
I am guessing you had a fine walk outside and a mug of tea.
However you celebrated, I hope it was peaceful and gentle.Heart
Catherine

Yes it was a very nice day. I was too busy to think of celebrating, but in the afternoon took a walk to the village shop to buy tomatoes (4 mile round trip) and there, met a little brown dog who sits outside the shop. (He lives there)
So tomatoes which are the best locally -were my 'birthday cake'! haha
The dog almost stole my tomatoes, but I got them before he did!

Actually, it was Misty's birthday too! I heard she was born in July 1997, but never was told which day. So we conglomerated, and had a 'birthday' every year on the same day. We usually celebrated by going for a walk in our favourite woods or nearby, then had some dinner.
I am glad you were able to have the kind of Birthday you would have had with Misty. You two should have had the same birthday, you were so bonded.

Right now I would have taken fresh tomatoes over cake. The veggies we can get this time of year look so delicious.

I hope the tomatoes made a delicious supper. I can think of o many ways you could serve them.
Catherine