Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Event With Bees (true story)
Your neighbour's bees were getting nectar from your garden. They would not have wanted a feud either. It would disturb their peace. I don't know what they did, but they must have done something.
Of course you spoke to the bee in the first place.

I talk to the bees in my garden and elsewhere. I think lots of us talk to the bees in our lives.

We have a family story about bees. My grandmother as a young woman(around 1900)visited a beekeeper. An entire hive came out as a swarm and settled on her. The bee keeper said "It's okay Helen just stay calm and you will be fine". She was calm and was not afraid of the bees. The keeper fetched the queen and the bees followed her back to the hive. My grandmother was not stung even once. She had sat there calmly covered with countless numbers of bees.

I always took that to mean that we had some kind of special relationship with bees. She always said "If you let the bee be, the bee will let you be".
There is truth to that. We now know that we need bees to survive. If we do not help the bees to be, we won't be either.
I never get stung and bees even land on me. My whole garden is set up to feed bees(and birds) and provide for them. I have a number of different bee species in my garden. If I can get a proper bee book I will try to identify them. I am always trying to get pictures.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting Event With Bees (true story) - by Catherine - 08-11-2015, 03:31 PM