Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talking to Animals
Thank you for mentioning that post on my website Tobi, and for your comments Catherine.

With the Trust Technique it not only enables you to gain a strong trust with an animal but it can also facilitate their healing. You kind of bring them into a meditation so they self heal. I'm only practicing it right now but I'm hoping to become a practitioner one day for it. I don't talk about 'out of the box' things like this or practice them unless I have experienced them first hand and am completely confident they work. When I have practiced the Trust Technique on horses I sense a deep connection with them, and they are certainly drawn to the peace. They often come right up to you and put their head next to yours or against your heart. It's like they intuitively are drawn to it. And at the end of a session there is always a feeling of gratitude in the air. In fact, when I worked with a shetland pony a few weeks ago I'm sure it sent me a blast of what I would call simply 'love'. I felt buzzing and high for about half an hour after the session, it was quite strange!

As for the animal communication, this is something I am practicing and have found it to be an amazing way to connect with an animal. Some people call us pet psychics but I always think the word psychic can have negative views with some people so I rather use the term animal communicator. When receiving information it is in an intuitive way, so sometimes I get words come into my head, other times it could be pictures, video, emotions etc. Sometimes it quite subtle and other times you just know you had a strong connection. I had a very strong connection with a horse called Mishka which you can read about here http://www.talkingtoanimals.co.uk/commun...the-horse/

I know it's a bit of a 'woo' topic but I'll be happy to answer any questions you have here.

Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
Talking to Animals - by Tobi - 08-18-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: Talking to Animals - by Catherine - 08-18-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Talking to Animals - by JasonW - 08-24-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Talking to Animals - by Catherine - 08-25-2015, 04:36 PM