Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social Media
Just wondering if anyone here has social media accounts? As we are all animal lovers perhaps we could follow each other. Personally I'm on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+

Anyone else use them? Post your social account links and I will follow you!
Animal Communication & Reiki at Talking to Animals
Yes Jason, I'm on Twitter and Facebook. I would be happy to 'friend' you on FB or follow you on Twitter....but I warn you I don't often have enough time there and can forget about both for quite a long time!

Anyway, my Twitter thingy is @Mistysylv
And my FB is Sylvia Groves. If you can't find the right one, just look for an avatar pic with a little golden dog on the right!
Sylvia's Facebook account should link you to me. You will recognize the picture. I haven't registered with twitter and pinterest.
I am still caught up with launching the Forum. It has been almost two years so things run pretty smoothly. Those first months, first year were pretty time consuming.

I do check my Facebook account often enough, unless I get very busy.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Thanks for that!

I have followed your twitter account but can't connect my facebook page to personal profiles for some reason!

Mine are https://www.facebook.com/talkingtoanimals and http://www.twitter.com/talking2animals
Thanks Jason!
I will go over to FB this evening and look at your pages.

I go through phases with Twitter. Sometimes I find I have forgotten to go there for so long!

You see, I have a very delayed time-recognition! What can feel like hours to me works out to be two weeks in Human Time! LOL! Smiley4

By the way, thank you for the twitter 'follow' Jason!
I can follow the link to your page, but I don't know how to make a friend request.
I am not sure how to link you to my page.

Facebook keeps suggesting friends. Maybe it will try to link us since I went to your page. I am sure we will figure it out. I am not always a tech wiz when it comes to Facebook and such.
Catherine

Wellllll, now I feel like an old fart, lol! Blush
The extent of my social media activity is ALWF and MPOP! Dodgy
These really are the same genre, just not as well known. A feature, I personally, prefer!!! Smiley17
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
I can never quite figure out Facebook. Every time I think I know how to do something they make changes and I am left sorting it out all over again. I don't know how to send friend requests and I have accidentally joined things I don't want to join.

I have acquired friends by accident that I do not know and I am not sure how they ended up on my friend list. Candy Crush is fun though.

Animal Family, I think you and I do very well with the new technology. After all I started out with a party line telephone and now look at all the technology I have.
Catherine