Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last pictures of Flora.
I went to upload pictures from my camera and found that I still had some of Flora that I had not looked at yet. So let us look at them together.
They really were a loving couple.
[Image: IMG_1263.JPG]
Here they are awaiting their breakfast.
[Image: IMG_1274.JPG]
Look at the expectation on those faces.
[Image: IMG_1275.JPG]
This is a typical Flora picture
[Image: IMG_1276.JPG]
They had a good life together.
[Image: IMG_1277.JPG]

Flora was a little character. I am glad I had a chance to know her.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

They are delightful photos, Catherine. They look so comfortable and at home together.
How is Murray faring? It can be such a hard time for them. They do just get on with things, though.
I know after we lost Cappy, Annie spent ages looking in all the hideys and under things. Every time I changed the pen she would do it all over again. Latte and Ethel seemed to accept it more easily. They always left a space for her at meal times though, then Latte until it was Annie by herself. When Sadie joined Annie things were different because she hadn't known the others, but I think Annie still missed them.
I do hope Murray either joins the boys or gets a new friend or two. Give him a squidge from me please.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Murray is eating well enough and he has stopped starring into space. He is back fussing with his pillows and setting up nests to sleep in.

I don't see any sign of him wanting to join the boys. I think he is enjoying some time alone. He used to do the for a while. I wonder if the loss hasn't hit him yet. I could get him a girl or two. There are not too many rescue piggies available in Toronto. There are two possible girls at the Toronto Humane Society. They are not too young and they are a bonded pair of girls. Murray might be fine with them. I can look at them when I am over there to work on the garden.

I can check my local pet food store and see if they have a posting about a guinea pig needing rehoming.

It might take a few weeks to find the right companion. I think he would be happier if he was not alone.
Catherine

I'm glad Murray is ok. He will know the boys are nearby, should he feel the need for company. He probably knows you've got it covered!!
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
I hear Murray talking to the boys so he knows he is not alone. I wouldn't be surprized to find him in with the boys when I get home some night.
Finding a girl is going to be harder. There are not too many rescue piggies available right now.

I think I will find just the right piggie in need if I am patient.
Murray is okay for now so we can wait. I would love a new little piggie.
Catherine