Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man shoots dog, dog is rescued
It is sad that this guy shot the little dog, but the good news is that she was found right away and saved. Better, the rescuers saw the man's truck and called the police and he is being charged.

http://www.newschannel9.com/news/top-sto...9874.shtml

Even better news is that the rescuers are going to give the little dog a permanent home. Sometimes happy endings do happen.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

This story is both horrifying and heart warming at the same time.
I don't understand why the first man would shoot the dog. If he didn't want her why not just surrender her to a shelter, particularly as he said she was a stray.
The second family were in the right place at the right time and the fact that they are going to take her into their home is lovely. They were clearly meant to be there and Angel now has the home she deserves.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
How stupid and horrific of that man to do that. What did he think? That he was being tough? Hurting a dog like that is retarded and cruel behaviour. I am very glad to hear that dear Angel is recovering and has chance to be rehomed, hopefully with those who will respect and love her. She is very lucky to survive her dreadful wounds.
I am glad they caught the guy and he will be charged.

Angel is such a sweet little dog. What could she do that would justify shooting her. Nothing. The guy is weird and a little unbalanced.

I am glad that Angel has found her way to people who will love her and give her the life she deserves. I bet when she is healed she will be a pretty girl. Sad that she will lose sight in one eye, but her people and companion dogs will help her adjust.

Maybe some people should not have guns. They are clearly not responsible enough to have a dangerous weapon.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine