Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murray's new herd
Heart 
I brought home two new rescue girls last week. They are doing very well.
[Image: IMG_1318.JPG]
Murray however is a lonely boy.
[Image: IMG_1320.JPG]

So I waited until the new piggies were used to life at my place and then I introduced them.
[Image: IMG_1339.JPG]
They seem fine together.
[Image: IMG_1340.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1342.JPG]
So I put them together in Murray's enclosure.
[Image: IMG_1343.JPG]
The girls got busy moving pillows around.
[Image: IMG_1344.JPG]
Then they took a nap together.
[Image: IMG_1346.JPG]
Their first dinner together.
[Image: IMG_1351.JPG]

[Image: IMG_1352.JPG]

[Image: IMG_1353.JPG]

I think they are going to be just fine together. Murray already looks better. He is looking bright and alert. The girls look like they are happy with Murray.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

They look really good together. Murray looks much more content with the girls there and they have taken to him, but then who wouldn't!!

I didn't think it would be long before he was in a herd again. As you have said, they really are social creatures and definitely thrive in a herd environment, and the herd dynamic is so entertaining to watch!!

Good Luck to them all, I'm sure they will be a happy bunch>
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
They are really comfortable together. The girls have already established the dynamics between themselves. Murray being a male is not part of that. He is big, but he is easy going so they will never have conflicts or issues. He likes their company and they like him.

I just knew they would be the right girls for him. They are old enough to be settled at 2 1/2 and Murray is probably not more than four.

I can't decide which girl is dominant. Maybe neither one is. I am pretty sure they are sisters. Even with the different colours they are still very much alike.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine