Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Ruth!
Wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ruth, and hoping you have a very happy day today!

:birthday-banner-with-dogs
Warmest birthday greetings from me, too! :happy-birthday-flashing
Thank you very much. It's nice to get an early start on my birthday which is tomorrow. Another forum is wishing me Happy Birthday today, too. Maybe it's the time difference or something.
Happy Birthday Ruth.
blowing out candle
I hope there is plenty of cake.

I am glad you joined our group in time to celebrate your birthday with us. It makes it feel like you have been with us a long time and I hope you are with us a long time.

The early Birthday Wishes are a time zone thing. You and I are both at the end of the times zones. Our Australian members are already in tomorrow and so are some of our European members. It takes a bit of thinking about, but I really get a feeling for time zones from being on the forum. Also our Australian members are just starting spring. I love knowing that. In the middle of January when it is really cold I can think about them on the beach and summer is not that far off.

In practical terms, I have to stay up pretty late to get to something first.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

For the first time in a long time I bought myself a cake; red velvet. Already had a slice and it was okay. The frosting is a little too sweet for me but it will do. I thought the time zone thing must play into things. My Suzy wanted some cake but I couldn't give her any because the last time I did she got sick. I only gave her a tiny bit, too.
Red velvet is a little sweet. Next time get the cheesecake. I think we should always buy our own cake. If anyone else brings cake then we have two cakes. Carrot cake would be nice two. Are there any dog friendly cakes?

I hope you have a fun day today. It is your birthday. I hope you get to do anything you want.

Sometimes just being at home with your pets and taking it easy is the best fun ever.

Last year I stayed home and planted trees.
Catherine

Happy Birthday, Ruth, if a little belated.
As we say here in Wales Penblwydd Hapus i chi!!
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
[Image: g34004.gif]

Wishing you a wonderful day and many more birthdays to come!!

P.S. Catherine is a very wise woman. Cheesecake would make an awesome birthday cake!! Smiley14
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
(10-05-2015, 09:16 PM)Cibach Wrote: Happy Birthday, Ruth, if a little belated.
As we say here in Wales Penblwydd Hapus i chi!!
My birthday is today and thank you! Smile

(10-05-2015, 11:25 PM)AnimalFamily Wrote: [Image: g34004.gif]

Wishing you a wonderful day and many more birthdays to come!!

P.S. Catherine is a very wise woman. Cheesecake would make an awesome birthday cake!! Smiley14
Thank you!
I think carrot cake works just as well if the icing is cream cheese.

I hope you had a happy day, Ruth, and many more to come.
Catherine