Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Lucy
I had little Lucy bird for 9 years. Her mate Danny I've had for 6 years now. Little Lucy went to the rainbow bridge on Memorial Day this year. Danny missed her so much. I recently got him another friend.Heart
Aww dear little Lucy-bird. Danny would have missed her. They do grieve and do miss their loved ones, just as we do. The loneliness afterwards can be hard for them, so I am glad getting him a new companion has worked out well.

Blessings dear little Lucy. Have a wonderful time in that beautiful World Beyond.....

Are there pictures of Lucy?
I'm sorry to read your news. Fly free in astral skies, dear Lucy!

Tobi and I are here if you feel in need of any more support. I'm glad to read that you have Danny a new friend.

If you would like to post some pictures of Lucy as a memorial, please feel free to do so.
PS Gosh, talk about telepathy! You posted two minutes before me - and I didn't know you were on the forum, Tobi!
Thank you for your kind words. Here is Lucy:

[Image: Kg0HNCs.jpg]
I am so sorry to hear about Lucy. Nine years together is a long time. You must really miss her.
Danny must have felt lost without her. I am glad you were able to find him a new companion. Our little friends grieve as much as we do.

Lucy was very pretty. Did you get her when she was a baby bird?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

She got really sick and it was time for her to go. I do miss her but I feel she isn't in any pain any more, too.
What a lovely girl Lucy is!

No you are right. She is in no more pain. Of course we mss our loved ones when they leave but they have a lovely life in spirit. Whether they are furry, feathered, scaled, it's the same as our human family and friends.... and they do wait there for us -so long as there is love.
It is hard to see a pet go, but when they get older there is peace in knowing they are free from discomfort. Lucy was a real treasure in your life. You did have some beautiful years with her.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Lovely Lucy.
Sadly missed but always remembered.
RIP Dear Lucy.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/