Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Lucy
Yes Lucy was such a sweet birdie! She had a really fun personality. I do miss her.
She will always have a special place in your heart.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(10-09-2015, 02:54 PM)Catherine Wrote: She will always have a special place in your heart.Heart
Yes, she does along with a lot of others.
Good thing our hearts are big enough to hold all our pets. I think the more you hold, the more room there is.Heart
Catherine

I guess so.
Loving many pets multiplies your love. I think the more you love the more you can love.
The losses are hard, but having other pets does help.
Catherine

I didn't want to get another bird at first but changed my mind and got Bailey a month ago.
It can seem like you don't want to get another pet, but it is always a good idea. It certainly makes life more interesting for Danny.

I waited a couple of weeks after Flora the guinea pig died, but Murray was lonely. The two new girls have brought light to his eyes again.

I guess it is a bit of the cycle of life. We love a pet and it passes from us and then we take the love that pet poured into us and we give it back to another pet. They fill us back up and we are able to give again to a new pet. Love creates love in a never ending cycle.
Catherine

(10-12-2015, 05:34 AM)Catherine Wrote: It can seem like you don't want to get another pet, but it is always a good idea. It certainly makes life more interesting for Danny.

I waited a couple of weeks after Flora the guinea pig died, but Murray was lonely. The two new girls have brought light to his eyes again.

I guess it is a bit of the cycle of life. We love a pet and it passes from us and then we take the love that pet poured into us and we give it back to another pet. They fill us back up and we are able to give again to a new pet. Love creates love in a never ending cycle.
What you said is really beautiful. Thank you. Smile
What you said Catherine is true, we never forget the pets we lose, but have enough love for another.