Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
I'm glad to be here. I love all animals, but only have one cat.
Welcome to the Forum. We do love meeting new members. We all have different animals. So what does your cat look like and what is his or her name.

Our members are all over the globe, but I am in Ontario, Canada. You will get used to the time zone challenges when you want to connect with someone. The Australians always get to things first.

I look forward to reading your posts.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Thanks Catherine, My 15 year old girl died a few months ago, I just got another 12 week old kitten.
his name is Leo. I'm originally from Toronto, am now living in B.C. My husband is a Newfie, we've
also lived in Newfoundland.
I am sorry to hear that you lost your 15 year old cat. You must really miss her. Getting a 12 week old like Leo will be quite a change, but hopefully a fun one.

I love B.C. and I spent a lot of time visiting Vancouver Island and hiking the Rockies. I even got stuck in Golden once.
Newfoundland is on my list o provinces that I want to visit eventually.
Are you near the ocean? I like the Pacific, but I really don't know the Atlantic yet.

I have had some beautiful walks along the beaches on the west coast.
I am from the prairies originally and sometimes I miss the big prairie skies. I do like my life in Toronto however. There are the transit issues, they are not so much fun.
Catherine

A very warm welcome to the forum, Cathie!
Hi and welcome. I'm sorry you lost your cat.
Thankyou LPC and Ruth.
98 Hello cathie, and a warm welcome from me as well! 43

Blessings to your cat who passed away....and welcome to your new kitten, Leo!
Thanks Tobi.

Catherine, yes I live close to the Ocean. As for my baby, I got him from a shelter.
Being near the ocean is special. I love swimming in the salt water. It is so different from a fresh water lake or a swimming pool.

You were lucky you got a shelter kitten. There is something special about giving home to a pet in need. Leo is a pretty name. What does he look like.
Catherine