Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murray is unwell
I am very sorry to read your news and send you my heartfelt sympathies. Murray was a real character and I'm sure that you will miss him.

Run free on the astral, dear Murray! Have fun with Catherine's piggies already "waiting" for her!

Catherine, the list of animals "waiting" for you is growing year by year. You will have so many rushing to greet you that you will probably be covered with grateful piggies and other animals. The love and care you gave each of them will never, ever be forgotten.

Murray was fortunate to have passed peacefully in your company and that of his friends. To be honest, there couldn't be a better way to leave - no prolonged pain or suffering.
Dear little Murray, blessings to you on your Spirit journey.

I am sorry for your loss Catherine. But it was a peaceful departure from this world for him, surrounded by his brothers and your care. I know how much he will be missed by all of you.
Thank-you for your kind thoughts.

Murray was one of those characters who made life better for everyone. He lived a full and happy life while he was with me and he gave me such joy in knowing him.

I agree, he was ill a few days and died in the company of friends, it was a peaceful end. It was a beautiful passing. I always hope the end is peaceful for my friends.

I knew deep down inside that it was the end, that is why I posted about it. There was something that told me death was near.

I do have a rather large herd waiting for me. Murray really missed Lambert and then when Flora died he was really lost. Now he has joined them.
I shall miss him, but I like the image of Pigbert sitting there surrounded by all my other piggies.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Dearest Murray, I 'm so sad to hear that he has gone.
You just know when it's your animal, don't you?
He had a lovely, peaceful passing surrounded by his brothers.
Maybe, despite the company of the new girls, he just missed his Flora too much.

What a herd of all sorts you have waiting for you. It's just a moment for them, but a lifetime for us.

Hugs to you and all your creatures, Catherine, from all of us here, human and piggy.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank-you Cibach. Sometimes you just know. I think there may have been cancer in the abdomen. The weight loss was dramatic and he stopped eating and became quiet. The boys knew something was wrong. They were all over Murray washing his face and giving him attention. Look how they were all lying around him. We all knew and I think Murray did as well. That is why he wanted to be with the boys. He liked the girls, but they were new friends. You want old friends when the going gets tough.

Since I started my herd eleven years ago I have had quite a few piggies. Some were brief stays and some were long stays. Rosebert and Norbert are both six. They were born here so they are the longest. Murray was at least five. The earliest picture I could find was Aug 2012, so he was with me a little over three years. He just looked like a Murray.
Thanks for the hugs. The big hug will come when I see my herd again.Heart
Catherine

I'm so sorry for your loss. Murray seemed like a real nice soul. He is looking out for you now.
Poor little fella they take a piece of our heart with them when they go,run free over The Rainbow Bridge Murray.
Thank-you both. Murray was special. He used to sit and look at me while I was cooking. He just loved to look at me. I would talk to him and he watched me with his big sad eyes. I will miss having him here, but I guess he will be watching me all the time now. He loved living with me and I loved having him here.Heart
Catherine