Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello From Me In Australia.
Hi all nice to be here I have a cat called Bessie she's 16, an aviary with about 100 birds about 5 species of parrots.
Hello and welcome to ALWF.
I think you will find this is an interesting site. I think of it as a sister site to MPOP. We are different, but we compliment each other. Now I get to talk to you in two places.

I see you have already figured out how to post pictures. The software is pretty straight forward, so far.

So how is the weather today. It is a little chilly here.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Hi Catslave, nice to see you here, I'm new here too.
Catslave, how wonderful that you have joined us here! I didn't know that you have 100 birds and 5 parrots. That's impressive!
Hey, my girl, catslave!!
I'm so happy to see you decided to sign up here.
It is an amazing place. Full of wonderful people!
Catherine has done a great job with the place and I think you will find plenty to see and do.
You will also, most likely see some familiar faces Smile
This is like my home away from home and I hope you have the same experience when you're here.
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Hi and welcome! I have only 2 birds but that's enough for me. How do you take care of all of those birds? Do you have help to do it?
Greetings and welcome from me too Catslave.

What a wonderful aviary you have! You mention having 5 Parrots, but what breed are the other 100 birds?

Wow Smile
There are five different species of parrot I didn't word that very well, the birds are my husbands babies,we have 5 Indian ringneck parrots,the rest the bulk of them are cockatiels and budgerigars, a few little pink Burke parrots,and one little scarlet breasted parrot we used to have more of them but as they got older they passed away. My husband feeds them seed every couple of days, does a big clean once a week and mini cleans every other day,they also get fruit and greens once a week.
I didn't realize that you have so many birds. Now I don't feel bad about my crowd of critters.

The parrots I have seen are beautiful. The singing must be wonderful, assuming they all sing somehow.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have quite a flock of birds!
Can't wait to see photos.
I'm sure you'll love it here.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/