Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The story of a rescue dog.
This is a sad story with a happy ending. For Stanley there needed to be a happy ending. He endured seven years of desolation, desperation and deprivation.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

For just one dog there was a brighter future. Every dog deserves a life filled with love and promise. I sense that Stanley can't believe it is real. I can see him watching the man every night just to be sure it is not a dream and he won't wake up back where he was.

Rescuing is the best gift you can give an animal and it is the best gift you can give yourself.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I like these happy ending stories.
This is a good one. I hope it inspires people to get a rescue dog and create another happy ending.
Catherine

Stanley's story is very sad indeed, but with a happy ending fortunately. Older dogs often get overlooked at adoption, but they are often more mellow than the younger ones, nearly always grateful for what they receive, and many are happy with two short-ish walks a day. They also know, I think, when kindness has arrived, and are loyal and loving.
After all the neglect, Stanley deserved the best home ever. I think that is true of many older rescue dogs. If they had a good home they wouldn't have ended up in a shelter.

It is always nice to create a happy ending for a rescue pet.Heart
Catherine