Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks Good
It just keeps growing on me. the more I look at it the more I love it.
It just looks very sophisticated.
I'm wondering, Do you think the 'header' colors [ALWF] go with the new color scheme?
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
The header colours would need to be tweaked, but that would be a job for another day. I can go back to the colour wheel and sort out what colour. Maybe the green could be changed to the darker green we are using now. The yellow could be left in place or changed to the light green we use now. I am not sure how hard that is to do. 

We  have the main colours right. It does grow on you doesn't it. It has a good feel about it.

I like our fresh new look. I just wish we didn't have to go through all that glitch period before we changed it.  Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Oh well, everything happens for a reason.
The main thing is it all worked out in the end....and for the better too!
I agree, at the very least a darker green around the edges might look good.
I mean it doesn't look bad now, but it might blend a little better if the colors were adjusted just a touch.
I'm pretty sure Bock still has the original logo....she saves EVERYTHING, lol!!
If so, it shouldn't be too difficult to adjust the colors.
I think there were just a couple minor things she still wanted to work on, but overall, I say you're pretty much there. Smile
mypetsonparade.com
I agree, we pretty much there. I like it.   I couldn't picture how it would look until we did it. It is interesting how the colours play against each other.

I know Bock saved the header. That is how she was able to put it back right away.
If the colours can't be changed then we will keep it the way it is. I am rather attached to that banner.  It dates back to the week that Bock and I got the Forum up and running.

It is the first thing we had that made us look like ALWF. Heart
Catherine

Ya know, I just figured out something.
Ever since you changed the colors here, I get a feeling of familiarity when I'm here.
I couldn't figure it out, but I really liked the colors and they reminded me of something, I just didn't know what.
It dawned on me this morning, in the bathroom of all places.
I have a small rug in my bath that has the exact same colors of purple and green!!!!!
Huh, life is funny!
mypetsonparade.com
I picked the green and Bock picked the purple so how did we end up looking like your bathroom rug. It must be a winning colour combination.

I was looking at the forum from my cell phone earlier just to make sure all was well. It suddenly hit me that the colour of our banner has changed. It is perfect. It is the last touch we needed to make the colours look right. It still looks the same, but the colours match.

We have recovered from our glitch and we are back even better, with a nice new look. I think things worked out very well indeed. Smile
Catherine

You are very observant Catherine.
I wouldn't have picked up on that one.
Looks like Bock sneaked one in on us.
It does look very nice.
Who knows what will pop up next?
It's kind of fun checking in and seeing what is different. It's kind of like those picture search puzzles, or "Where's Waldo".
mypetsonparade.com
It is fun. I was literally looking at the forum on my phone and it changed. It took a second to register. I wasn't sure if the lighting was bad and I was not seeing it right. The change is subtle, but it just goes better with the new colours. I couldn't wait to get home and see it on the big computer screen so I could really see it.

Bock is good at sneaking stuff in. I didn't expect the gecko foot prints either. 

We are looking good. Maybe upgrades are not so bad if we can end up better.
Catherine