Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks Good
Catherine, I do like the pale green color you chose. I tested it out in Paletton with a 3-color scheme and came out with this:

http://paletton.com/#uid=32l0u0k6CvN0WTh3iHwaOrffOmJ

What do you think? Of course some of the colors aren't practical/matching.

It also gave a sample of what it would look like as a webpage

(If you click on the picture it will get bigger)
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time. --Steven Wright / http://www.zyggywebs.com / tech support & web design, I'm always happy to be of assistance!
Kudos to you Bock....... Angel
I just looked at the colour scheme you suggested.

It is pretty. I like it. The background is easy on the eyes and the colours look good together.  It would definitely make us unique and  not like other MyBB forums.  Many just keep the basic colour scheme. I am not sure if some of them don't even use their own header.
We have grown and changed as a forum. Our appearance should reflect that.

So far I can't find any glitches.

I just  did a quick look at some other sites and they have jazzed things up since I last looked at them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I agree Catherine. Why look like all the other forums out there.
ALWF is special and its look should be special as well.

Time to work on the "pretty". I know this is Bock's favorite part. Smile
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
I look forward to this part. We were fine with what we had when the forum was set up, but if we have to do it again we may as well try a different look. Knock yourself out Bock. I am sure it will look great and we will love it. Heart

I do love the colour wheel. It gives a real sense of what colours work together.
I might use it the next time I change my curtains. Those of you who know me, know I do complete makeovers regularly. New pillows and curtains make me feel like I have a whole new place.

New Forum colours will help us celebrate that we are still up and running after two years.
Catherine

Hi guys, I'm temporarily switching us over to a theme I came up with tonight. Opinions are welcome. Smile It's by no means a finished product, but it's getting stormy here and I need to sleep.

Au revoir!
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time. --Steven Wright / http://www.zyggywebs.com / tech support & web design, I'm always happy to be of assistance!
I have to run to work right now. I hope the weather didn't get too bad. I like the soft green. I will look at the rest later.
Catherine

I really like that mauve/plum shade. It looks very cool and it's a lovely colour (one of my favourites) But am wondering if it's 'in the spirit' of ALWF?....am wondering if a shade of green or greenish-blue might look good??

But I am happy with whatever shade we choose, and will leave that up to Bock and Catherine Heart

The weather here is also very very stormy today! I quite like that. Wind, some rain, blizzards of golden leaves, crescent moon, pink and gold clouds racing about....Just have to dodge falling trees! LOL Smiley4
I like the green background. Heart

I like the shade of purple. Right now it is pretty dominant. Can the purple be in a more secondary position and another green or blue green(if it would go) be in the dominant position. How about a darker form of the background and a lighter form of the purple.

I know you are still playing with the colours so we are not there yet. This is one of our transition stages. Maybe I don't quite like the purple with the black together. You probably have plans for that and it is no fun having backseat drivers when you are doing something.
They just look too I don't know what.

The banner as it is looks okay with the green background colour. It is getting interesting.

It sounds like you are all having bad weather. It is quite nice hear, but rather windy.
Catherine

I like the light green background and the shades of purple in the board.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]