Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photoshop fun with animals
I know these animals don't exist, but don't you wish that some of then did.

http://www.boredpanda.com/animals-hybrid...BPFacebook

I like the hippopotimice. They are so cute.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

"Butterphant" looks good, with the most glorious ears! I am sure an Elephant wouldn't mind that sort of 'bling'! (?)

Chickens crossed with....what?....Pomeranians? ....look as if they are coping with it quite well! But a yapping chicken would be hard to take!

I think Picasso would have quite liked this lot! LOL!
The furry chameleon/cat was good. Reptiles with fur would be pretty and cuddly. I really wish I knew how to use Photoshop.
Catherine

I like the Dubbit the most!! Very interesting photo shop creatures there. I used to have a picture changing program but no longer have it because it doesn't go with my computer now that is newer than the program. I, too, wish I knew photoshop.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
The Dubbit is cute.  The Koaowl is impressive. Still the Butterphant is an animal that really should exist.

I would stop taking my garbage out at night if there was a Racowl. He looks a little intimidating.
Catherine

That's funny!!!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
It's hard for me to pick a favourite. I liked them all.
The Penguitten is pretty good too.   They are just such whimsical animals. I see there are some new ones since I first posted this.

I really wish I could do photoshop.
Catherine