Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please keep Milo from suffering.

Hello,

I am Honey and am a new member in this group. I adopted a sick puppy 16 months ago and now he is stuck in Turkey away from me. I adopted him he had parvo and I had anxiety problems. I was in England at the time. we helped eachother get better and saved eachother from dying . My uncle passed away so I went to Turkey with Milo. When it was time to get back to England my parents told me its better if we wait until I'm settled down and then theyll send me Milo. Never have I expected they wanted to sell Milo. And now unless I can pay for his fare he will be sold to a person I don't know or aprove of. Until he s sold he is staying outside tied to a chain in cold hard weather conditions. My heart is in pieces as I try to convince my parents to send him to me but they are not willing to pay for him. In other words Ive been tricked by my own parents.

Pleaaase help me raise the funds I need to pay for Milo mans travel.

Thank you so much in advance.
God Bless all of you.

You can help my cause here

Forum policy does not allow direct links to fund raising pages to appear in posts. You can talk about your dog and members who wish to donate can private message you and you can send them the link that way. Thank-you for your understanding.

I am fairly new so I dont know how to post pictures on here so hopefully you can see the ones I tried to post   Smiley19
Milo is my boy, my son my friend. I just want him to be healthy and happy.
Milo is now tied to a chain outside an office building waiting for me to raise the money. No progress has been made and both me and Milos hopes are about to die. Hoping he wont be kidnapped to be sold or die due to weather conditions. My parents have not appologized nor hve done something about it. They just keep saying 'its a dog'. We're still waiting.
(11-25-2015, 03:53 AM)honeyb Wrote: Milo is now tied to a chain outside an office building waiting for me to raise the money. No progress has been made and both me and Milos hopes are about to die. Hoping he wont be kidnapped to be sold or die due to weather conditions. My parents have not appologized nor hve done something about it. They just keep saying 'its a dog'. We're still waiting.

Is there an animal welfare group you could contact? And explain the situation?

If not, then speak to your parents, tell them to bring Milo inside. Even a fairly rough situation inside would be better than out in the elements. Ask them -if they don't want to do it for him as he's "just a dog", would they do it for YOU?

You could even say you will pay bed and board for Milo; that they can charge you so much a day if they wish, and keep an account of it, and in the future you will pay back every penny, even if it is so much a week! For goodness sake! They could at least put him in a dog house outside, or a garden shed! Though if they are supposed to care about their daughter, they really should bring him inside.

I don't know if you will find anything helpful on the pages below, but it is a "Road Sharing" scheme in Europe, whereby  vehicles are shared and the cost of travel is very small.

http://www.roadsharing.com/search?absolutepage=2

There are many departure/arrival places on this list. It may be slightly risky alone....I don't know. But if you could find a friend to go with you?
This way you may be able to get to your parents' place and Milo, without too much expense. Yes it will be tricky and not easy, and what you would do afterwards may be difficult, but that would be worth it to get to your dog.