Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy American Thanksgiving
I want to wish all our American members a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
I know it is really a family time and I hope you all are surrounded by loved ones human and animal.

Smiley48
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

[Image: 4526.gif]Thank you so much Catherine, from midwest U.S.A.
Check list:
Ham - in slow cooker
Brown beans - Papa Bear's one task - in slow cooker
Cornbread - done
Green beans/bacon/potatoes - done
Snacks - done
Ambrosia salad - done
Rum cake - yummmmmmmm - done
Punch - ???? not my department
......Shall we get this party started?

Oh I almost forgot, Do you think it's time to wake Bock?????

So much to be thankful for, not just today but every day!!
I know not everyone here will be celebrating this particular holiday, but you all be in mine and Bock's thoughts and hearts today, as we are both so thankful for the wonderful friends we have made here!!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Thank you Catherine! I went to my brother's house for Thanksgiving. AnimalFamily, your food sounds so good.

We had salad, corn bread, turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed taters, yams, pumpkin pie with whipped cream and dutch apple pie.

Needless to say I got pretty stuffed. Happy Thanksgiving!!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Did everybody have corn bread? Now I really wish I could have joined you.

Ruth other than the corn bread, you had what I serve for Thanksgiving here in October. Somehow pumpkin pie tastes better this time of the year.

As much as I think you should let sleeping Bocks lie, definitely she won't want to miss this feast.

I have never had slow cooker ham. It sounds good.
Does Papa bear add lots of molasses to his brown beans. I haven't made them in a while, but just thinking about brown beans makes me hungry.

It all sounds yummy.

Yes I agree that we have made some good friends on the Forum. Big hugs to you all. I am thankful for you every day.
Catherine

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends.
Wishing all members and guests from the USA a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you all for the warm wishes. Catherine I love baked beans, too. We didn't have any but wish we did.

Now I am getting tempted to make baked beans.  It is getting cold enough here for them to be the right food. I have never made them in a slow cooker though.  I always use the oven and a clay pot is best.

I am glad everyone has had a nice holiday. I hope the rest of the weekend goes well. I understand there are lots of football games and other sports events.
Catherine

I don't watch sports unless I have a friend over who likes to watch them.

Sports events are more fun when you are with friends.
Catherine