Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Second Birthday ALWF
Wow, is it really 2 years.
I can remember feeling quite bereft when the old forum went down, and my delight at being contacted, by a very circuitous route, to tell me that the new forum was up and running.
I know I don't post a lot, but I do read everything and post when I have news or a need to comment.
Well done Catherine, and Bock for setting it up for us, and to all members who love the forum.
In difficult times it is always a joy to be able to communicate with folk who understand.
Long may it continue.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank-you Cibach. I always know you are out there and we  hear from you when you have time.

I did have to do a bit of thinking to track you down. It was good of Suzy to help reconnect us. It was such a joyful week when we got the forum up and running and people began appearing in our membership list. We  thought we had lost everything. but we still had what really mattered, we had our online family.

After two years we are more connected and our little family has expanded to include new members. I still feel good inside when I remember the day I made the first post and then came back later to find you had all joined and posted and we were a thriving little community.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine