Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Party thread!!
Heart I thought it would be nice to have a Christmas Party.  I've had some spirits tonight so I am in the mood!  Are you?

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Would you like a slice or 2 of pizza?

[Image: SmZoMOf.jpg]

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I had a big dish of home made hummus, just right to eat with party crackers.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5SD9Mr0648OFPvWVPO_q...GbzBdtf7uM]

Anyone else have something tasty?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I can't post a funny gif! No idea why. Can't get rid of my mistakes either! Yikes!

dog eating spaghetti

[url=http://giphy.com/gifs/SAub9ua5AFT1e][/url]

...then reading book about lost cheese....then going to bed! LOL!
I can't figure out how to delete those posts either. You would think there would be a delete option.

The dog eating spaghetti is funny.  He  sure is enjoying it.

Continuing on the party theme, I had some fine smoked salmon for dinner. Sometimes it  goes on sale and I treat myself. Any time I have smoked salmon it is a  special occasion. Today was "happy salmon is on sale day"
Catherine

Yes ear plugs are jolly useful at times. I had to resort to wearing them again the other day because of my "Squirrel Maintenance Men" in my loft at goodness-knows-what-time-in-the-morning"! The noises they make are like workmen doing major house reconstruction, and they sometimes sound like people speaking in Chinese after breathing helium.....
Definitely a case for earplugs! LOL! Smiley4
If I wore ear plugs I would never hear my alarm and wake up in time.  Squirrels can be quite noisy. They must drive you crazy. I would be wondering what they are up to.
Catherine

At least birds chirping is temporary and rather pleasant. Also, they sleep at night. Possums could keep you up all night. They sound like as much "trouble" as our raccoons. I like our raccoons, but they can get into things late at night.

If the neighbours have a late night party you could join it. Since they are keeping you awake they can hardly send you away.
Catherine