Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Dead Pets Matter
Lucy died peacefully with you. That is always the best thing for both of you. I have put an animal down when there was not going to be an end to the suffering for some time. Sometimes you just know you can't leave an animal to suffer. If I can sit and hold the animal and they are at least at peace with me, it is better to let things end naturally.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Yes, I believe in letting them die naturally, too. Lucy was so happy when she passed. I had been scratching her head and kissing her as she was going.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I sometimes think the last moments with a pet are the most precious. All the years of love shared are expressed in the last times you spend with a pet. I am always glad if a pet can have a beautiful passing like Lucy had. I cherish memories like that.
Catherine

There is very little that is more intimate that sharing someone's last moments, especially when it is someone you have cared for. I always try to be there for my piggies, it's not always possible, but very meaningful when it does happen.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
It's times like this when I like to quote Chief Seattle:

"There is no death, only a change of worlds"
Animal Communication & Reiki at Talking to Animals
You are so right. All our pets that have gone on have changed their location, but they are not so very far from us.
Catherine