Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derek
[img][Image: 23021616164_469a8ffa58.jpg]Derek by Gillian Clancy, on Flickr[/img]

Derek would like to announce his resignation as a certain, prominent American politician's hairpiece, due to irreconcilable differences over policy.
He is currently taking refuge at the Glynneath guinea Pig rescue.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
[Image: smiley-laughing025.gif][Image: smiley-laughing024.gif][Image: smiley-signs115.gif]

Derrick is delightful and I am sure he is much happier at Glynneath Guinea Pig rescue.
Certainly the conversation will be more intelligent.

Anyhow even a guinea pig can only put up with so much. Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Haha! I think Derek's hair is cool! It reminds me of mine! Smiley4 Similar colour too nowadays.

He can always be a stand-in for the emergency wig situation I may one day need! (In order to truly look like me.)

Anyway.....dear Derek, you have no need to look self-conscious about your coiffure. Believe me -it is cool.
Derek is a cool looking guinea pig. Wink
Derek is beautiful even with a funny hairdo. Too bad Glynneath is so far away.  I would love to meet Derek.
Catherine

Awww...he is a cutie. So glad he took him off his head already! lol

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
You know who seems to have a replacement "hair piece". I think it looks more like a rat this  time.

Derek is much better looking.  I have never actually met a guinea pig that looks like that. I love the colour.
Catherine

Derek has settled into life in Glynneath with the cheerfulness and gusto that all Guinea Pigs seem to possess in abundance!!
He has bonded up with a lovely boy call Tinker and is set to become a permanent resident. Suzy, too, fell in love with him and cannot part with him!! He will join the residents in the upstairs Piggy room, in a roomy enclosure where he and Tinker can have all the fun a piggy could want.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Even Suzy can't resist keeping some of the piggies. I am glad she is keeping Derek.  He is the cutest and I love him. I am glad he has bonded with Tinker.  Guinea pigs do like to be with other piggies.
I hope you can keep us posted about his life and how he has settle into life at Glynneath.
Catherine