Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolves raised for fur
Yes we do have a long way to go as a species. It's really sad that some see nothing wrong with killing. I think of animals as equal to humans. We are animals, too.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Some people are not comfortable with thinking of themselves as part of nature.  I suppose it is a sign that we feel secure as humans when we are able to treat animals as equals.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Yes, there are some archaic attitudes about animals out there. Having respect for animals is what is needed in this world.

Maybe our inability to respect animals comes from our inability to respect other humans. We do have a long way to go, but there are people out there who are ahead to the crowd. I just hope that someday they will teach everyone else.
Catherine

I think it's going to be quite awhile until everyone gets on the same page about animals and their rights. But each day more and more people are dedicating themselves to the well being of animals.

The world is changing. We are openly discussing animal rights.  Even a few years ago people didn't consider animals as having any rights. It takes time to change a society, a country a planet, but with time, thinking will change and so actions will change.

We are witnessing social change. It started with other issues years ago, but it will keep on spreading. When change is good and right, nothing can stop it from happening.
Catherine