Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animals Australia reaches 1,000,000 Likes on Facebook
I have misunderstood. We don't have an ALWF Facebook page. I am mixing having members with getting likes.
It is the same idea in some ways.
I don't think we need a Facebook page.  The Forum is enough of a public presence and provides enough ways for us to interact.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Ah ok, that's why I couldn't find you then!
Animal Communication & Reiki at Talking to Animals
I find keeping a Forum going takes enough time.  The groups that also have Facebook have larger memberships and in some cases paid staff. 
Who knows what links we might have in future. I still can't believe I have a Forum.
Animal Lovers is a forum I inherited from someone in England.  I was a starting member and after three years the administrator handed the forum over to me.  We ran it for three years, but we never did get control of the hosting or server fees. The whole thing crashed when the site ran out. I restarted it under my own name with the help of the other Administrators. We have lasted two years and we have grown.

We couldn't get our history or archives back. They are gone forever. However we have our own history now and we have our own character. We have grown and changed and I think we have taken the forum in a good direction. It is a bit of a full time responsibility. I am lucky to have good administrators who help me keep up. (spammers are always going to be a problem, but we keep watch)
Catherine

I'm going to look them up on Facebook and join their group if they allow me.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Animals Australia has a website and a Facebook page. I usually get email alerts from them.
They have had some powerful campaigns over the years. I like to keep up with what they are doing.

There are so many good groups working right now. I wish I had more time to read their stuff.
Catherine