Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Christmas Bunny is back
As usual, I have set up my tree and carefully decorated so everything is ready for the visit of the Christmas Bunny.
Luna Bunny is spending his seventh Christmas with me and he is ten years old.

He is such a part of my Christmas. It wouldn't be Christmas without a bunny on the bed waking me up with bunny kisses.

I will get pictures. He is such a cute bunny.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Hooray!! It really is Christmas when we hear that the Bunny is on his way. Happy Christmas to Luna and all your permanent residents (including You, of course!!)
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
The bunny is on my bed right now. He has made himself right at home as usual.

I didn't start decorating or even shopping until I knew the bunny was coming to stay.
Right now he is my oldest Christmas tradition.

Luna is with me until the New Year. He will either go home on the first or the day before depending on how the travelling goes for Luna's mom.

Right now Luna is running back and forth between my bed and his cage. He will spend much of the night sleeping beside the bed and he will be there when I wake up. Heart
Catherine

Dear little Luna must have enjoyed his Christmas and New Year break with you very much Catherine. Now he has gone home I suppose? Does he come back at Easter, or during summer vacation-time?
Luna went home on New Years day. He is always ready to go. He just seems to know what day.
Until then he has a great time. He loves to sleep by my bed and run back and forth. Christmas morning he woke me by jumping on the bed.

I don't know when his next visit will be. Perhaps in the summer. His traveling cage and a full set of supplies are in my storage area just waiting for his next visit.
Catherine

I'm sorry I didn't read this sooner. It's great to hear you have a visiting bunny at Christmas time! Bunnies are so cute.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
It has become a tradition to have Luna spend Christmas with me. He is just so soft and cuddly. Bunnies are the softest most huggable animals.
Catherine