Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry I haven't been here much lately
Sounds like you had a bad fall, too. I know my head was even jarred because I had head pain for the first several days after falling. My leg is all bruised, too. I managed to go grocery shopping by myself yesterday or Thursday rather. There wasn't too much snow in the stores parking lot so I was able to walk in the boot. It was trying to get up the stairs with grocery bags and Suzy but I made it. I am no longer talking to Jeff who wasn't very nice to me the other day. I have given him money for helping me out but he only spends it all on alcohol and while his cat needs cat food. He was expecting me to support his alcohol problem by asking me about drinking every day. He was trying to get me to get alcohol for myself and him all the time. I'm not drinking much these days so I don't like to be bothered about it. Well, I got mad at him about something and told him about it with some annoyance in my voice but I certainly didn't scream at him. He told me I had blasted him and how I don't appreciate him. He exagerates because I in no way blasted him. I merely told him what bothered me what he did. I can't take any more of his nonsense especially how he treats Danny. So I have blocked his phone number on my phone so he can't call me any more. I can take care of myself. I can get down the steps if I go real slow. I've just had it with his selfishness and drinking problem.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
Sorry I haven't been here much lately - by Ruth - 12-31-2015, 09:46 AM
RE: Sorry I haven't been here much lately - by Ruth - 01-16-2016, 04:52 PM