Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry I haven't been here much lately
Thanks Catherine. I think I am going to ask my brother to get me something at the store in this snowy weather. He told me he would help me before. I can't walk in the boot in the snow, the boot slides because it is plastic. Also I know some real nice ladies in this building who I know I can count on if I need them. One has a schnauzer named Hans and she has a phd-she is very intelligent and works in the field of genetics. The other neighbor used to have a beagle named Red but he was old and he passed away. She is always real sweet and loves Suzy. Either one of them would probably walk Suzy on the nice days if there are any. It's very cold now and snowy. I am counting down the days till I may be out of this cast. The doctor said at least 4 weeks when I saw him so soon it will at least be 3 weeks. My ankle is still swollen and I'm beginning to have some pain in it, I think it was numb from the trauma. I have pee pads down for Suzy to do her business on and she is using them so that's good. I will be so glad when I'm out of this cast.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
Sorry I haven't been here much lately - by Ruth - 12-31-2015, 09:46 AM
RE: Sorry I haven't been here much lately - by Ruth - 01-18-2016, 04:27 PM