Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry I haven't been here much lately
I always have pee pads down for Suzy because if she has to go at night she can go on the pee pads. So now she is using them even more. She is such a nice dog, so sweet and gentle. I have been sleeping a lot the past few days. I'm going to try to go to the bank and the store today. If it's too icy I won't get out of my car and I'll go back home. I hate to bother anyone to help me right now. It is just hard for me to ask them even though I should. It is very very cold here now. Only about 11 degrees F. That is way below freezing. I wonder if I can put on my winter boots and walk in them. That may protect my foot and ankle. I'll just go really slow. Well probably less than 3 weeks left on this cast. Time is going fast. I have blocked Jeff from calling me so I don't know if he's been trying to reach me but I don't want to talk to him. There is a feature on my phone service where I can block anyone I don't want to talk to, I find that pretty handy! I took the cast off and massaged my foot and ankle and that felt good and I also scratched it as it was itching.

My sleeping and awake hours are really off but since I'm not working it really doesn't matter unless I have an appointment somewhere and I don't have any, thankfully.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
Sorry I haven't been here much lately - by Ruth - 12-31-2015, 09:46 AM
RE: Sorry I haven't been here much lately - by Ruth - 01-20-2016, 09:34 PM