Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry I haven't been here much lately
Yes, we do get the same kind of weather. We are supposed to be 50 F tomorrow which will be nice. I have gone out several times without the cast even though I'm supposed to keep it on till next Tues. If my doctor allows me to walk indoors without the cast then my ankle and foot must be healing well. When I move my foot certain ways the back Achilles tendon hurts. My foot just feels odd now. Not like it is normal again. When I go outside in my Winter Boots instead of the cast I walk very carefully and don't walk a lot. Plus I have been resting and elevating my foot like the doc told me to. I'm not putting that cast back on!! Totally sick and tired of it. I am still supposed to see the doctor 2 weeks from Tuesday. I don't know if I will go. I can probably find some ankle and foot exercises online to do. The doctor just moved to another city and don't know if I want to drive that far anyways.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
Sorry I haven't been here much lately - by Ruth - 12-31-2015, 09:46 AM
RE: Sorry I haven't been here much lately - by Ruth - 02-19-2016, 02:18 PM