Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!
We have had a full and interesting 2015 and now it is time to start again with a new year.
[Image: fireworks.gif][Image: happy_new_year_01.gif][Image: happy_new_year_13.gif][Image: new_year_08.gif][Image: to_chink_glasses.gif]

However you celebrate it I wish you a safe and happy start to 2016.
I hope this is the year that many things change to make life better for animals around the world.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i chi gyd.

Happy New Year to you all.

Here's hoping for a healthy, calm start to the year and long may it continue
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Happy New Year to all!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
A very Happy New Year to everyone!

And may everyone, and all our creatures have a very peaceful, healthy and happy 2016.
Happy New Year to you all. It is good to hear from you all. I hope the year is going well so far.

All my little animals are napping after a good breakfast. I am working on coffee. I started the New Year with friends at the reptile centre and that is always fun. Just before the clock struck twelve, I got to see a hedgehog give birth. We think she had five, but we are not disturbing her just yet. After twelve we checked the incubator and got to see baby bearded dragons coming out of their eggs. I think that is an interesting start to the year. 19
Catherine

Oh that is just wonderful Catherine! To see a Hedgehog give birth....how amazing. I hope the mother and all the little ones are doing very well, and she didn't mind 'an audience'! LOL
Also the Beardies hatching....what a brilliant start to 2016.

I had a good day. I met a beautiful little Blue Heeler pup out for a walk with his "Dad" and human "sister". He was the softest thing I have ever touched! He got a crush on me after covering me with wet mud....(which I didn't mind at all, as I am not that clean!)....and wanted to down tools and follow me wherever I went. Yet he was very obedient and returned. Also he was very intelligent about things generally. He looked about 12 weeks old. That made my day.
Happy New Year, dear Catherine - and Happy New Year to Peter and Tobi and all the other members.

Hope it's a wonderful year for you.

Be happy.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
New Year blessings to you also, dear Knight! I hope this year brings you health and happiness.
Happy New Year Dear Knight.
Greetings to Cibach and her piggies in Whales.
Happy New Year Ruth, get well soon. Big hug to Suzy.
Happy new Year Tobi.

Blue Heelers are lovely. I think all dogs fall in love with you on sight. Getting down in the mud with a puppy is a great way to start the year.

We were very quiet with the little hedgehog mum. I stood to one side and could see her having the babies. She has been building a nest all day so we knew it would be soon. They are so tiny and hairless and quill-less. She had a good drink and a meal after and then went back into her house to nurse them.

All my little animals are well and having a quiet day. My Christmas guest bunny is going home. It will seem so quiet without him. No more being wakened by bunny kisses at the crack of dawn.(until his next visit)
Catherine

Happy New Year to you all!!!<3 I wish everyone a great new year and I hope you all enjoy your weekends Smile

Puppies are so cute! But then again, all babies are. It must have been amazing to watch the little hedgies be born!
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time. --Steven Wright / http://www.zyggywebs.com / tech support & web design, I'm always happy to be of assistance!