Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danny and Bailee
I just got another picture of my birds.  It's not that good a photo.  Bailee moved when I took it.  It's hard to get good pictures of them because they move around so fast.  They are on the lower shelf of their stand which today they just started exploring.  I think Bailee is a female now.  

Heart [Image: l6msKU2.jpg]

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
They are a beautiful pair. It is good that Bailee is female. That means they will really bond.

You have quite the setup. It looks interesting.
It is so hard to photograph little creatures. They move so fast and no camera can keep up with them.

It occurs to me that we should have a bird section on the forum for pet birds. They are in with the chickens, but that doesn't seem quite right. What do you think?  (Keep in mind that it is easy to add new sections to the forum and I am the one who can do it)
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Thank you. They really love each other. The setup I have is rather unique. Their cage and playpen are on the top of the shelving. I think having a pet bird section would be really nice.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
It looks like an interesting setup. It is great that Danny has bonded with a new female. I am sure they will be a happy couple for many years to come.

I will sort out giving us a bird section tomorrow or Monday.
I thought about it when I got the doves. They don't really belong with the chickens. Neither do the budgies.
Catherine

That's a good idea Catherine. Yes there are many birds who may not want to be in the chicken coop on the forum!
I will take care of the new section tomorrow. Today got rather busy.

I wasn't sure when I put dove posts in with the chickens, but clearly budgies, canaries and cockatiels deserve their own section.

After all, bees and butterflies have a section.
Catherine