The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies that shouldn't have been made
Over the years there have been lots of movies about animals. We love them all or do we.
What about those movies that make animals out to be some sort of sinister presence  out to destroy humans.

The Birds was a good horror film until you think about how it portrayed animals.
Since then there have been a number of big movies that made an animal(s) the villain.
Who can forget Jaws. How many sharks died because of that movie?
I haven't seen The Grey and I won't. Once again, wolves are seen as dangerous creatures out to kill people. The human hero wins by cruelly killing the wolves. In reality his survival chances would have been better if her had lived with and cooperated with the wolves.

The latest movie The Revenant, is another in the long line of animals as enemies movies. I haven't seen it and I know little about it. I understand it is bears this time. Why do we need to make animals a dangerous enemy. Why do we need to make nature the enemy. People have enough trouble recognizing that they are part of nature and need to live in harmony with it.

Yet another film that I don't want to see. Yet another film that will get people worked up against nature.
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/jan...ks-on-film

Don't even get me started on Snakes On A Plane. I choose to see it as a comedy. If you know anything about snakes it is a ridiculously funny movie. All the snakes used were totally harmless. People's reactions to them were laughable.
People don't like snakes anyhow so the negative publicity couldn't make things worse. Seriously, people running screaming from a corn snake. How  funny is that. 79 85 25
Hint: Snakes are temperature sensitive. Turn down the heat and they would have all stopped moving(just like the brains of the people on the plane)
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Movies that shouldn't have been made - by Catherine - 01-10-2016, 04:43 AM