Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies that shouldn't have been made
I have never read Paddington Bear Jason! Maybe I should. Now why does the bear have to do bad things...?

When I was a little girl, I became scared of bears and lions. If I went into a room at night, I had to come out backwards when the light was turned off, just in case there were bears and lions in there! That possibiity was very real for me! I am sure now, when I look back, that it had to do with something I had seen on TV or read, or perhaps what people had told me -probably in a light-hearted way, not thinking they would make me scared.
But for some unknown reason I was never scared of wolves! I was fascinated with them, and had a 'crush' on them for ages. Mind you, I had never met or seen a real one.

We got a puppy one Christmas. The pup was meant to be a secret until morning, but she started howling in the kitchen in the middle of the night. I woke up and woke up my mother, and whispered to her that I was certain there was a wolf in the kitchen, and I was going downstairs to take a look. I was so excited about that.
It ended up being one of the best nights of my life! Smiley4 Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Movies that shouldn't have been made - by Tobi - 01-12-2016, 04:03 AM