Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog rescuers express their feelings.
I like it. Dog rescuers with attitude. They posted a message to the person who left their dog on the road.
The dog waited days for the person to return. He resisted food and rescue because he waited for the person to return.
He howled when he was removed from the last place he had seen his person.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/...-the-road/

The people who rescued the dog were mad enough to post a message online to the person who abandoned the dog.

My hope is that he sees the message.

(I feel the same way about my rescue guinea pigs. I would love to send a message to the people who dumped a piggie in the park. I have plenty of things to say to the unspeakable woman that Robbie and Murray were saved from.)

This group of rescuers is more polite, but I think they feel the same way.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

Lets keep posting things about rescues. Someday one of these people will know we are talking about them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

oh, that poor dog. My heart broke as I heard of the howling he did when he was rescued. I don't know how people can abandon a dog, I would never do that.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I sure understand how the rescuers felt and I am glad they posted a message to the guy who left the dog.

The guy didn't deserve a dog like that. It would be great if his friends found the message, saw the dog's picture and recognized who it is. They would then know what kind of person he is.

Would you trust him ever again?
Catherine

I wouldn't trust him. He didn't even bother to take it to a shelter or find it a new home, just dumped it out on the street! Heartless!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I bet he does other things we wouldn't like. I wish we could publically name people who do things like this.

There are plenty of good shelters so there is no excuse for what he did.
Catherine

If only people like that knew the extent of a dog's loyalty and love...it is the most beautiful thing. Dumping a dog on the side of the road is like dumping a Soul-mate, or the dearest friend you've ever had on the side of the road!
I hope the dog found a loving home worthy of his devotion. He deserves to be cherished for the rest of his life.
Catherine