Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Links to petition sites
FB would tell me if someone shared the link but I think some sign and don't share. I'm just glad people are signing them. I know it really matters to sign petitions.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
There are lots of reasons why people don't share something that they are willing to sign on Facebook. When I do it, it has a lot to do with who will be reading my page. Sometimes I don't want someone to see something. Facebook can be tricky.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I only share the things that I feel are important for all my FB friends to see.

I have a complicated mix of friends. There are not to many of them, but they are not all people who get along. Two people who friended me on Facebook are not speaking to each other. I need them not to know that I am friends with them both. It would be a complication.
Catherine

Oh boy that would be hard to have friends on FB not speaking to each other. But you shouldn't have to walk on eggshells, though.

I wish, but it is even more complicated than that. When I set up Facebook, I never thought about either of them as friends.
I just couldn't turn down the requests without it being a problem.
Catherine