Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Links to petition sites
Yes and isn't that great!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Here is another link:

http://www.takepart.com/environment

Great link. This is a good idea. It is easier to check a number of links at once.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Here is another one:

http://theanimalrescuesite.greatergood.c...fac0a82939

I'll be busy signing all these petitions. I know that it makes a difference.
Companies are admitting that petitions have caused them to change policies and plans. Together we do have the power to change things.
Catherine

Yes, and that is a good feeling; like we make a difference! Smile

I think all of us together are making a difference. People at least know that there are issues that matter. People know that climate change is real and it is having consequences for the whole planet.  People are thinking about animal cruelty issues.

I don't know what the result will be, but I don't think things will stay the same. There are too many people pushing for change.

Every time one of us signs a petition we give a little push in the right direction. With enough pushes we can bring down anything.
Catherine

You are right, we are making a difference. I made a post on FB asking people to sign and share the petitions I post on there because the animals need us and we need to be their voice. One of my FB friends said she has been signing all the petitions I post. So, that makes me happy that at least one person is paying attention. A few years ago no one responded.

People sign the petitions you post and then they share them. Their friends sign and then they share and so on. A petition can make its way around the world be cause we share it. It is incredible how fast information travels these days.
Catherine