Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maude my cat...
Hello and I loved Maude my cat so much that after over 20 years since I last saw her 
she is still a vivid memory.  Often I think of her and I smile.  She was a Virginia small city street cats baby my friend found in an alley and she asked if I wanted to raise her.   I agreed and she brought her for me to raise when she was  6 weeks old.  What a blessing Maude was to me.  She was fawn colored with hazel eyes, medium length soft fur. She never ever left my side if possible.  She always did what I asked her to do.  I told her many times,  " Maude you are a cat and you do not act like cat as you do everything I ask you to do."   She played softball with us but that is a long story and I will tell you that next time. Sandy B...
Thank-you for telling us about Maude. You were clearly very close. How wonderful to have raised her and had her with you her whole life. Some cats are different or rather special like Maude.

I can understand how you still miss her. We all understand. We all have special friends that are gone from us and yet not gone.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(01-26-2016, 02:03 PM)Catherine Wrote: Thank-you for telling us about Maude. You were clearly very close. How wonderful to have raised her and had her with you her whole life. Some cats are different or rather special like Maude.

I can understand how you still miss her. We all understand. We all have special friends that are gone from us and yet not gone.
Thank you. Sandy B...
Thank you so much for sharing your story about Maude.
She sounds like a very special friend and companion. What a sweetheart! I love it that she used to play softball with you. They are all individual characters aren't they?

You saved her from a very harsh life as a semi-feral trying to survive on the streets. They can handle it when they are born to it, but animals who were once domestic, do find it very hard out there. Blessings to Maude on her journey in Spirit. She will always love you and never forget you Heart

You must miss her very much. If you feel like it you can do a special thread about her -and pictures if you like, on the Rainbow Bridge section of the Forum?
(01-27-2016, 03:58 AM)Tobi Wrote: Thank you so much for sharing your story about Maude.
She sounds like a very special friend and companion. What a sweetheart! I love it that she used to play softball with you. They are all individual characters aren't they?

You saved her from a very harsh life as a semi-feral trying to survive on the streets. They can handle it when they are born to it, but animals who were once domestic, do find it very hard out there. Blessings to Maude on her journey in Spirit. She will always love you and never forget you Heart

You must miss her very much. If you feel like it you can do a special thread about her -and pictures if you like, on the Rainbow Bridge section of the Forum?
(01-27-2016, 03:58 AM)Tobi Wrote: Thank you so much for sharing your story about Maude.

Hello Tobi, I will post My Cat Maude playing softball story now on the Rainbow Ridge . Thank you very much for you input.
We love hearing about special pets. We all share the same type of experiences. We have had pets that were part of our lives. We still miss them even after many years.
Maude sounds like a character. I loved the softball story.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

She sounds like a wonderful cat!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]