Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maude my cat...
Hello Ruth and thank you for your sincere response. I regret to say I was not a picture taking person in those years and I have no pictures of her. Maude was with me for about 2 years. I can describe her though from head to paws. I will write more stories about Maude later. Sandy B
I enjoy hearing about Maude. I had a cat that was only with me for a year and a half. It is so sad to see them go.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Sometimes the best pictures are the ones we carry in our hearts. Heart

However there is no way to post those on the computer.

To post on the computer you need to have the picture online in a Picasa album or Photobucket, anything that has an URL. You right click on the picture, copy the URL and click on "Insert a Picture"  in the band of options above and paste it in the box that opens up.
I am hoping that helps. Once you have done it, it is easy.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Thank you for the information. Sandy B
Catherine, photos can be added directly to a forum post from one's computer - as an attachment.
Thanks LPC. I did not know that. I will try it soon and see how it works.

Is this one of the upgrades or did we always have the capacity to do it with this software?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

It was always the case. The attachments box is a little below the message box - but only if you choose "New reply", not "Quick Reply". File size maximum is 500kb. Here, for example, are Jenny and Denny (our alpacas) - from my computer direct to the forum as an attachment:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sandy - sorry for diverging from the topic of the thread! Your Maude was a very special cat.
It so nice to hear that Maude lives on in your heart all these years later.
She is still with you.
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
(01-30-2016, 10:05 PM)LPC Wrote: Sandy - sorry for diverging from the topic of the thread! Your Maude was a very special cat.
You are special too and change to whatever you want to say.  I was telling some of my friends have happy I am to have found this excellent animal lovers forum.  I have only good thoughts of all of you.   Sandy B