Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hero dog video...
Not too advanced on computer so will give you the information as this is an amazing video and please do not miss.  Go to YouTube and type :  Hero dog leads cop to burning house.
You are right this is an amazing video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...JUf0VYjn1A

I can't believe how far the dog ran to get help. Buddy is smart and determined.

The police officer was pretty smart to follow the dog as well.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Wow, fantastic story. I never knew a dog could go that far and know how to get back home. Another example of how smart animals really are!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I was impressed by the dog.
Catherine

Me too and have you ever seen Maggie the counting dog on YouTube, Animal Planet?
If you put this into a goggle search you will not be sorry. Most outstanding animal performance I ever witnessed. The interview with her owner telling how Maggie just knew how to count when asked once in fun by her is available to view too. Sandy B
I think I have seen her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...Ys6VpeUN_w

She is amazing isn't she.
Catherine

Wow! Buddy is certainly a Hero Dog! Thank goodness the state trooper had the awareness to follow him. That was a really exciting video.
I don't know what is more remarkable, the dog seeking help or the man going with him to help him. Okay the dog is more of a hero, but the state trooper was very good.
Catherine

It's amazing how some dogs just know how just jump into action and help. It's amazing that the trooper knew to follow Buddy.
The State Trooper  is a remarkable person. He saw an agitated dog and he followed it. How many people would have done that.

Of course the dog is incredible.
Catherine