Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trixie isn't eating
I know some of my pets are older so I know there will be losses soon enough.  I worry about the older guinea pigs. They have both outlived the ages of their parents. They are looking good, but guinea pigs often go suddenly.  Some of my reptiles are getting old. A number of my snakes are close to ten. A couple of the girls are showing their age. They may be much older than I think.  At least I have their children.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

22 I'm so sorry to hear this! It's hard when they leave us, especially when they are just babies but RIP little one, run free  Heart
I think my little Trixie had a heart defect. As she grew she started to have problems and then she stopped growing.

She lost energy and her breathing was like someone whose heart was failing.  She was my little blossom. I never got to see her as an adult beardie. I will always cherish her as a baby who was part of my life so briefly. In the spring she will rest with my other beardies in my garden. She really was pretty. She would have been a beautiful girl if she had lived.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine