Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Angel From The Streets" by Sylvia Groves.
Hello again and enjoyed reading the reviews and outline of the book.  The title is perfect "Angel From The Streets."   Wonderful and thank you for sharing.  Sandy B
I am so glad I could manage to log in tonight Sandy, to read that! Thank you very much. Heart
Misty was an angel alright. Angel

It is wonderful that her story could be shared.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Yes, a wonderful book. Here is a link to the page on amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Streets-Resc...B00HI3NCRA

There are some excellent reviews there, although there also some other reviews on different versions of Amazon (e.g. amazon.co.uk).
Thank you everyone for your support of my efforts!

There are some harrowing parts to Misty's story, but I wanted to tell it like it was. I wanted to tell her full story.
There are other parts where a strange Providence shows me -at least -that when we think we are doing things wrong....we can be going in exactly the right way.
And there are serendipities; most amazing events which happened -such as a complete stranger saving Misty's life. I have no idea to this day who that man was, but thanks to him, the rest of the story unfolds. And thanks to him....well, readers will see.
Good of you not to spoil the story for those who have yet to read it. 
I hope lots of people get to enjoy the story of your time with misty. Sometimes it feels like we knew her personally.

A picture might be worth a thousand words, but sometimes words are worth more than a thousand pictures.
Catherine

This is another book I must read, as it sounds fascinating.
Her rescue was not easy, and there are those who say I should have done it sooner for her sake, but I had to bear in mind someone else's needs and feelings. That person was vulnerable.
I will have to look up the book on Amazon. Thank you!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Rescue situations can be quite complicated. You had to consider a lot of things when you encountered Misty.

I should refresh my memory by going through the book again. I feel like I know Misty more now. You have shared her with us. The story will seem different because Misty is a friend now.
Catherine