Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Earth Song
A powerful song about what happens to animals. people and the earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSd...I4mfSCHgJ4

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
That is an amazing video and a powerful song. We need it more than ever now.

I love the ending when the trees stand back up again.   There is no doubt that M. J. was a real visionary.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

It is a great song and MJ was very much into giving to many many charities to help all kinds of causes.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I wish that side of him had been made more public. I didn't realize he was such an environmentalist. That makes his loss even worse. It is not just his music that is gone, we have lost someone who would have helped fight for environmental causes.

He was a very special musician. Everything he did was uniquely his own.
Catherine

An inspiring video. This earth of ours can be restored - if enough of us want it to happen.
Quote:This earth of ours can be restored - if enough of us want it to happen.

Lots of us are trying. I think more people join us everyday. I refuse to consider any other future for our beautiful planet.
We will fix the damage we have done, some day some how. Nature will heal itself with help.
Catherine