Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Canada!
Hello Everyone!
Some of you may recognize me from My Pets on Parade and if you don't feel free to check me out: My Profile 
I'm not going to bother uploading all my pictures right now as you can see them in the link above but I will upload new ones as I take them  Smile
A very warm welcome to the forum, Aleshia! I know you from another animal forum and am sure that you will fit in here very well indeed. You and Catherine share an interest in reptiles, for a start. This forum is one of the friendliest you will find. We all get on well together and have similar views on most things.

I look forward to reading your posts.
Smile Yes I know you as well from another forum and I'm sure I will like it here as well. Thank you for the welcome!
Welcome Aleshia. It is good to see you here on ALWF. Many of us see each other on other sites. We are a big happy family here. You will get to know people and fit right in.

I am glad to have another reptile person on the forum. So few people actually have reptiles even if they like them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Welcome I'm also from MPOP nice to see you here.
Welcome Aleshia!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]