Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr.Jeff Rocky Mountain Vet
Dr Jeff looks like a biker, but he is busy helping animals at his veterinary clinic in the Rocky Mountains.
What impressed me about him was he was willing to 'bend the rules' for a mother and daughter who live in their car, when their dog had a heart attack.
And he runs a low-cost mobile clinic up to a remote area every weekend.
My kind of vet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaSLbDF7W_o

This is Season 1 episode 1 but there are other episodes shown on the list at the side.
For google 'copyright reasons' or something, there is a misty light in the middle of the video, but it is stll quite watchable.
You find the most amazing TV shows. I love Colorado so watching a vet working in Colorado is fantastic. I watched part of it and I will catch the rest tomorrow.

Where do you find all these great shows.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I had been watching Dr Pol videos on YouTube, and then sawthose videos with Dr Jeff in the sidebar on the right. I think that's how I found the series.
I am interested in veterinary medicine and don't mind watching surgeries. But some people might not like those scenes. They are not too bad, but often do show exactly what the vet is doing. I meant to mention that before, and forgot.

Watching all those videos made me dream about skeletons and body parts last night! Yikes! LOL haha

Okay, I have just noticed those videos have been pulled off by google!! For 'copyright reasons'. This happened within 24 hours, which is strange, considering they have been there quite a while, and one would think the Russian 'copyright claimant' would have noticed that in the time they have been there.
That isn't the first time videos have been pulled off within 24 hours of my watching them and sharing them for others to watch.

Maybe I should watch videos about Rats....because I certainly can smell one! LOL
I started watching last night and I got interrupted. Now the video is gone. I wonder what goes on. Once it has been broadcast on the air I find it hard to see how they can make an issue about copyright.

Maybe we can find another source of the videos.
Catherine

I am sure they are available on "Animal Planet"....but 'my rat' tells me that a paid subscription might be necessary? Or on Netflix....possibly?

One is never alone on the internet! LOL!

As for the Russian 'copyright claimant' (who certainly wasn't the uploader, and who I can't imagine has any copyright claim to a US made video about a US vet, and available on 'Animal Planet').....the mind boggles!
This is very suspicious. I just checked members "OOO" and "Веб Контроль" and can't find any members of that name. But in Russian, "Веб Контроль" means "Web control" (Is that sinister, or what?) and there is some discussion on Youtube about who or what this organisation/person is (in Russian). No-one seems to know. I just found their page on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY_DhVA...Y2ed2wo_JQ

But they haven't uploaded a video like that...

This is all very odd!
Oh I see, LPC. I have some slight knowledge of Russian, but not a lot. I assumed this "Web Control" (actually I read it wrongly as "Byez Kontrol" -meaning "without control") was a peculiar username someone was using, as all google members use usernames, some of them strange. I read it too quickly and didn't bother to investigate further!
Yes it's weird.
I regularly run scans (Super anti-spyware and AVG scans) get rid of any trackers, and don't have any malware. And they are updated every 24 hours.
But it is odd that happened immediately after I had watched the videos and posted here. It has also happened a couple of times before when I had watched a movie, then gone back to it the next day and found it had been pulled off.
This is great. On FB I just saw a photo of a biker gang that helps abused animals, and rescues animals and they picture was heartwarming of them taking care of the animals. I wish I was able to post it but I can't post any pics from FB for some odd reason.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Sometimes you can post from FB and sometimes you can't.  Keep trying. I find if I click on a picture and then try to post it, sometimes it works.

I read it as Veb Control.  Of course that would be Web, not Veb.  I read the Cyrillic alphabet a little, but I am out of practice.
The whole thing is very weird.

http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/dr-...ntain-vet/

This is the Animal Planet link. I just don't know if you can watch it.

It might be appearing on my computer because of some subscription that I have. My computer tends to keep me logged in, but I am not always sure of just what I am logged into.

Let me know if the link works.
Catherine

I could view it, yay! That is great how he cares for the injured animals! I'm going to watch him on Animal Planet. I have that channel on cable.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]