Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange situation with Mrs Yang (dog rescuer)
I am also inclined to believe the videos, pictures, and accounts from No To Dog Meat, and the independent Chinese animal rescue charity.
It is truly sad. I don't know what's happening.

Those poor puppies, only days old, desperately trying to suckle from their dead mother...And I assumed no-one had the right or jurisdiction to scoop them up, and carry them out of there. My saddest hope was that they would pass quickly, and be re-united with their mother in the astral fields.

I did donate, but not a lot. My usual £20. I am sure those funds received, if they are not used for Mrs Yang directly, will be used in other areas in the struggle to save dogs and cats in the meat trade, as there is much work going on with that cause. That is, of course, if the issue with Mrs Yang is resolved successfully, and legally. That will take some time I am sure.

Yes I see what you mean, LPC, about the bank account situation being a bit dubious. I had a personal bias myself about that, as have experience of opening a "Business bank account" in the UK in 2007....then a little while later seriously wishing I hadn't. That account cost me a lot of money. I even had to pay for cheques crediting my account! And other complications.
As soon as I could, I shut it down, and let everything pass through my personal account instead, which was much easier and healthier.
So I actually thought a similar situation might have been why Mrs Yang didn't want to open a separate charity account. Also I had no clue what it might be like in China.

I am so sorry about this. It seemed there was at least one heart-felt ray of hope amidst the barbarity and intense suffering. One person at least fighting to help with all that she had. Now it seems things are darker than we thought. I hope something will happen to help those dogs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange situation with Mrs Yang (dog rescuer) - by Tobi - 02-06-2016, 10:44 AM