Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange situation with Mrs Yang (dog rescuer)
(02-06-2016, 04:08 PM)Catherine Wrote: I have been reading the reports about Mrs. Yang's shelters.

It doesn't look good. Many of the animals appear to have been abandoned to die of starvation. They certainly are not being cared for.

Has Mrs. Yang turned into some strange animal hoarder. People who hoard animals actually believe they are helping them even though the animals are seriously neglected.

Is she making money from the animals. I wonder if she is trafficking the dogs and cats.

I worry about her refusal of food and her demands for money. 

If she was serious about animal rescue, she could clean up the first site and turn it into a shelter.
I am sure she could get volunteers to help her clean up.

They need to rescue the animals from Mrs. Yang. I don't know if they can do that. We know so little about Chinese laws.  Here Animal Services or some other official group would move in and take charge of the animals.

I hope they can sort things out.

There needs to be a world animal police agency!! Heart

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange situation with Mrs Yang (dog rescuer) - by Ruth - 02-07-2016, 10:08 AM