Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Climate Change and What We Eat
Smile 
I just love this lady.  Every time I see her in the news I take the time to read what she has to say.  Here she is:

Jane:

http://www.democracynow.org/2016/1/14/ja..._threat_of

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
That is a great interview with Jane Goodall. She has so much wisdom. After all her work she has a clear idea of what  the world is like and what problems we face. 
She is so ahead of her time. She really transformed how people see animals. There is someone who has made a tremendous difference with her life.

I would love to hear her in person. Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Oh would I, too, she is fascinating with how intelligent she is about climate and animals!!

Her favourite animal is dogs
I expected it to be chimps.

She was probably better to not be trained when she first worked with chimps. She hadn't been given a bunch of preconceived notions. She did her own observations and drew her own conclusions.
Catherine

Yes, she learned from experience and is such a wise person now. I think experience is the best teacher. Smile

Sometimes experience is the best and sometimes training. She did go for training later. By then she had done enough observing that they could not change her mind about what she had observed.

She found the right balance between learning and experience.
Catherine

Yes, she sure knows what she's doing!

She is one of those amazing people who have changed the world. 
We are lucky to be alive while she is so we can hear her speak. As she has developed her ideas we have been able to hear about them. How fortunate is that.
Catherine