Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Human With Good Music
I really like this one, it has the sound of the ocean in it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVExcNGFO9o

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
The  Ken Davis pan flutes are lovely. The ocean sounds and the music are very relaxing. It is tempting to go to the ITunes store and get some of the songs. I love ocean sounds.

You are right, Platy,  Leo Delibes is very much underrated. I am not sure I have ever heard the music. If I am reading the French right, there is a ballet that goes with the piece. I have never seen it. I don't know why his music is not played. It is beautiful and complex. I hope some modern choreographer gives it a second thought and comes up with a new ballet for it.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I'm glad you like the pan flutes and ocean sounds. It is so relaxing. I have a cd on pan flutes. I have to look for it. Don't know where I put it.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
What a beautiful ballet. I love the classic stories. It is such a basic theme, she mocks  the statue of Eros and then falls in love herself.  Now that I hear it with the dancing I recognize the music. I have never seen the dancing, but I have heard the piece.

Who knows maybe I saw the ballet when I was quite young.

The pan flutes are lovely aren't they.
I find them very relaxing.  I should look and see if I can get the music as a cd. Then I could play it for  myself and the doves. I think they like music.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine